Market-entry and regulated industries consultant - HK
- Executive Development Programme, Cornell University, Cornell Nanyang Institute of Hospitality in 2011.
- PCLL, University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law in 1998
- CPECLL, University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law in 1997
- B. Comm., University of Toronto, Faculty of Commerce in 1995
- Qualified as Chartered Financial Analyst, Association for Investment Management and Research since 2003
- Admitted as Barrister in HKSAR in 1998
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certificate and License Examination completed in 1995
- Completed and passed all examinations of American Institution of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) in May 1995 in the State of Washington.
- Doubled as an in-house counsel/ listed co company secretary/ compliance officer along with the CFO duties in most tenure throughout the career.
- Awarded Best Equity Research Award by Chartered Financial Analysts Society of Hong Kong in 2019;
- More than 10 ten years of being CFO/ Senior Executive position.
- Nine solid years of senior executive experience in Hospitality Industry.
- Spoken: Cantonese, English
- Written: Chinese, English